Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Life is a nightmare. Life is a really, really bad dream and then you wake up screaming in an icy sweat and you’re late for the bus and the dog ate your homework and the shower’s cold and someone hacked off your feet with a nail file while you slept. C’est la fricking vie.

I seem to be a tad down these days. I find it hard to be chipper and upbeat when all I really want to do is ram my stapler up my co-worker’s ass and staple his small intestine to his urethra. Take it away, Mormon Tabernacle Choir…Digestive tract’s connected to the…peehole.

Fucker.

So please forgive my short-post-ed-ness while I nurse this hangover. Occupational hazard.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

ROTFFLMAO!!!! You are so freakin funny!!!!! Love you girl you are strong and can make it through your insane life!