Monday, June 04, 2007

Oh you silly reader(s), did you think I forgot about you? Well I did. KIDDING! I've been trapped in a whirlwind, unable to do anything but cook meals & clean house & chase after little boys bent on self-destruction. The wind is dying down now...

Today is Al's birthday, & the 3rd-to-last day of school. Next year, high school, and then...the world! I cannot believe he's 15 today. I so clearly remember putting golf balls with him in his grandmother's backyard when he was a darling towhead of six. What happened??

Nathaniel's birthday is just around the corner. He's requested a little homemade cake. Wonder if he'd mind if I jumped out of it? Whatever we do, it certainly won't be a repeat of years past...I always attempt to throw a party that noone can attend (asses) or plan something, anything...The single exception to this rule was the year Tom Petty just happened to be in town exactly ON his birthday and I surprised him with his very first live concert. Freeee...free faaallin'...

I daresay I'll post tomorrow, since work has calmed down and eight legal assistants aren't calling in sick each day. Good night!

2 comments:

Dano's Promotional Products said...

Hi, Cera
I came across your website and it was just really funny that you have exactly the same name for your web then mine. I am not really sure what you are making but I gave the name of my company because I make women's clothing and accesories.

Do you think it is fine if we share the same name.

Kind regards
Danolene Johanessen
South AFRICA

kelly said...

Girl, birthday's are a mystery to me so best of luck to you! I love how you integrate past with present. Tom Petty is way older than you are...heehee.