Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Let me tell you why I'm a cheeseball. A complete, hopeless, buttered-nut cheeseball.

Last night, when I told Spence he had one minute 'til bedtime, he patted my arm & said softly, "That's gonna be a looong time, Mommy." And I melted.

This morning, Nathaniel told me I looked nice today. Made my day. :)

And just now, I pulled out all the stops & did a little happy dance at having been named...Ready?...The highest bidder for some John Denver music on Ebay. Cassette tapes.

And that, ladies & gentlemen, is a rough outline of just exactly how big of a pushover, pantywaist, loser of a cheeseball I truly am. There is a word to describe me, & that word is...Nerd. Or, in the neo-slang alternative, nizzerd. Please address me appropriately.

1 comment:

kelly said...

OMG! John Denver? My sister still has albums of his! heehee